Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm No Sarah Jessica Parker

(Mom & Daughter watching television while brushing daughter's hair)

SARAH JESSICA PARKER: Try new Garnier Wrinkle Lift. Smooth your wrinkles in just 14 days. Packed with ginger & essence of cherries. Visibly reduces wrinkles & makes skin firmer.

DAUGHTER: Hey, Mom...you need to get you some of that stuff.

MOM: Oh, really, LCC. Do you think I need it?

DAUGHTER: Yeah, your skin is kind of bumpy and you want to look like that girl, don't you?

What can I say? I can't deny it! I'm no Sarah Jessica Parker, but apparently for a retail price of $13.95 I can be!

I'm not sure but I think the Word says I can get the same effect by just asking...

Who is like the wise man? Who knows the explanation of things? Wisdom brightens a man's face and changes its hard appearance. (Ecclesiastes 8:1)

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. (James 1:5)


Take THAT Sarah Jessica!

Blessings,
Dori

No comments: