First of all, I get to celebrate my husband's big day this weekend! He doesn't like to make a big deal about his birthday -- but I do! I love to celebrate the day he was born and I am so thankful that he was handpicked by God for me. Happy birthday, my love!
Second of all, I have the opportunity to lead worship with a small team from my church tomorrow at a women's conference. The speaker is Angela Thomas and I'm really excited because I've never heard her speak before. These opportunities are wonderful for me. The truth is that I don't care near as much about the opportunity to sing as I do the chance to hear some really great speakers. So I'm excited about tomorrow! I'm going with an expectant heart for a Word that is specifically for me.
Thank you, God, for my sweet husband. He is the greatest joy to me. Having a marriage that You so clearly orchestrated and that You so deliberately sustain through good times and bad is nothing short of a miracle and I thank You. Bless Him, Lord, with fullness of joy and an overwhelming love for You. I also want to thank You, Lord, for chances to make Your Name famous through this small gift of music that You allow me to use from time to time. It is a delight for me and I pray that it is a sweet aroma to You. Thank You that, in times past, these opportunities have come at just the right time for me...when I am need of direction, encouragement or just a Word to sustain me -- the weary! I'm amazed that You love me, Lord, that much.
Blessings,
Dori
No comments:
Post a Comment