Monday, April 30, 2007

It's Her Special Day

My little angel turns 6 today!!!

I can still feel all of the emotions I had on that day -- also a Monday -- April 30 in 2001! I still remember the first time I saw her sweet little face and held her in my arms -- almost to the minute that I'm writing this post. She was born at 7:38 am. I was quite sure in that moment that God still performs miracles and that He had decided to delight me with an extra special one that day.

She's a fireball of energy and dramatic to the core. Being her Mom has been the most challenging job I have ever had -- but by far, the most rewarding! But when she looks up with me with those sparkling blue eyes, excited about learning something new, I melt! I can't imagine my life without her.

I have so many prayers for her, but this year is the year that I pray she falls head over heels in love with Jesus and decides to follow after Him the rest of her days.

Will you join me in that prayer?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my little angel!! YOU ARE PRECIOUS! YOU ARE A DELIGHT! YOU ARE LOVED!!

Blessings,
Dori

No comments: