I opened the blog of a friend the other day. I'm not sure what the rest of her post was about because I didn't get past one statement she made in the beginning. She said this:
"I also deactivated my Facebook account. I thought I would miss it but my mind is 100% more peaceful now. Isn't that weird? My life feels much quieter."
I have had the Spirit touch my heart with things that people have said before, but never this quick. Something in my heart jumped when I read that.
"...my mind is 100% more peace now...My life feels much quieter."
I love social networking. I've had a blast getting to know so many people through those avenues, but it provides a lot of extra voices and background noise. I'm not saying that it is all bad. I'm just saying that it can get very busy and noisy.
And oftentimes, it is the quiet God longs for us to seek so He can speak.
No comments:
Post a Comment