RANDOM THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY & THANKFUL:
Clean sheets
Open windows in the Fall.
The sound of my children playing together and not fighting.
The sight of my husband coming through the door in the evenings.
My nieces and nephews.
The song "Close to You" by the Carpenters...I'm not kidding!
Taking "unposed" pictures of special moments in times.
Trips with my family to state parks.
Grande No Fat White Chocolate Mocha, No Whip.
My Mom's banana pudding with Kool-Whip, not meringue.
Japanese Steakhouses.
Sunrises.
Sunsets.
Do-overs.
Hearing my children say, "I love you."
Hearing my husband say, "I love you."
Singing "Alive Forever" with my church congregation.
Playing the piano.
A clean house.
Remembering times when Butch and I were dating.
Cracking open a new indepth Bible study.
Lunch or coffee with a friend.
There are so many more, but these are some off the top of my head!
Off to watch the debate!
Blessings,
Dori
No comments:
Post a Comment