Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday Evening


As I sit on my patio this sweet Saturday evening, the cool air refreshing and the crimson sunset blazing across the horizon, I am reminded that it matters not if I made enough time for Him this week. It's true that my personal spiritual walk is not as dynamic as it would be had I made time for moments of sitting at His feet, choosing the better thing. But the truth of the matter is that whether or not I acknowledge Him as LORD in any given day doesn't make His supremacy more or less real. He is LORD over all the earth, whether we choose to give Him that rightful place in our life. His love for us is never dependent on our participation. He is love and therefore He loves deeply, dearly and for eternity.

He sings over the whole earth. He is in constant activity all around us. Our choice is not whether or not we will give Him permission to do this. He will do it anyway. Our choice is whether or not we are going to join Him in His song or follow His lead as He dances all around us.

So in the stillness of this moment I am, once again, amazed by Him all over again.


Lord, I am amazed by You...how You love me.

Blessings,
Dori

No comments: