Wednesday, April 9, 2008

One Who Stepped Up

 
I shared with you about our class finishing up Stepping Up a couple of weeks ago. It was a sweet, sweet time in the Word. I always go into these classes as facilitator expecting God to do something wonderful -- if even in just one heart!

I just got this sweet e-mail from one of those girls in my class -- a new friend who joined us at the invitation of another in our class. I wanted you to read what she said because if you are in a place where you absolutely feel like you are in a spiritual fog or cloud, make one small step in His direction. He will move heaven and earth to meet you more than halfway!!

Dori, thank you so much for the past few weeks. I cannot tell you how much this Bible Study and the group of girls has helped me. I had been in a spiritual slump and (surprise, surprise) once I made the effort to reach out to God, He was WAY willing to reach back and help me out of my spiritual cloud. Thank you so much for answering God's call to facilitate this study because it has meant the world (and heaven) to me!!


THAT'S why we do what we do -- THAT'S why we will not be silent. We will share the good things the Lord has done for us!!

Blessings,
Dori

No comments: