Lindsey came to me and had just realized that there was something "good on our money" -- IN GOD WE TRUST! She was very excited and I tried to explain that there are actually people who want that taken off our money.
After a minute or two, she said, "I'm going to go and read more of my Bible because I want to teach people all about the love of God one day!"
Oh, LORD, may it be so!!
UPDATE: Oh, to be 6 years old and have a lot of life, Lord willing, way way way ahead of you! About 2 hours after declaring that she wanted to teach about God's love one day, Lindsey matter of factly just looked and me and said, "(Insert desperate sigh here) I wish I could be a rockstar one day. But I don't think it will ever happen!"
Whether a Bible teacher or a rockstar...just do it for Jesus, baby girl!
Just do it for Jesus!!
Blessings,
Dori
No comments:
Post a Comment