Thursday, May 7, 2009

Career Day

I found a piece of paper in Lindsey's backpack today. It was an interview she took on Career Day at school. It is completed in her own handwriting and I would have scanned it, but I was afraid you wouldn't have been able to see it. So here goes:

Name: Lindsey

1. When I grow up, I may want to be: A Ping Pong Expert

2. I think I would be good at this job because: I'm good at Ping Pong.

3. The tools I would work with are: A ping pong ball and a paddle.

4. I would work where? I would have to go to Ping Pong School.

5. To learn to do this job, I would have to: Practice and play lots of Ping Pong games.

6. These are the people I know who have this job. If I have any questions about the job, I can ask them: Dad and Taylor

Hey, anything is possible!

Blessings,
Dori

No comments: