Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Gonna Be A Tough Day

Pardon me for not putting forth any dynamic word from the Lord, but I'm gearing up for tomorrow -- a pretty tough day for this Mom.

Lindsey will graduate from Kindergarten in the morning! Her teacher has already warned us that many tears will be shed and that the musical program is precious. My little angel has grown so much this year and matured beyond what I could have imagined. Time sure has flown. She is one of my most treasured possessions and my delight. PRAY FOR ME -- IT'S GONNA BE A TOUGH DAY!

Taylor will graduate from 5th Grade tomorrow. The awards ceremony was today and the 5th Grade picnic is tomorrow. I'll share with you in the days to come the honors that he was given and what that means to me on God's Kingdom calendar. I'm so proud of this child -- my first born, one of my other most treasured possessions. Days go by and I think I can't handle another pre-teen comment, look or pout. But every day ends with me lying in bed wondering how in the world I could have been so blessed with a young 'un like this!! PRAY FOR ME -- IT'S GONNA BE A TOUGH DAY!

Oh -- I just want you to read a precious post on a blog I love -- CLICK HERE to go to Tina's post about how she and her husband blessed their first born as he graduates from high school! Absolutely precious!! Grab a tissue on your way there!

Blessings,
Dori

No comments: