Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gone AWOL

Wow -- I'm amazed at my schedule lately! Just this week:

Monday - cooked porkloin at 5:30 am to take to school with Taylor for his project on the Chinese culture because I'm SURE that those in the Ancient Chinese civilization ate Teriyaki Porkloin on sale at Kroger this week!

Tuesday - after almost 20 years of being cavity free...I had 4! Yes, 4! Chalk it up to granola bars...or so my hygenist says. After 2 1/2 gruelling hours in the dentist chair, I'm cavity free and not a granola bar in sight!

Wednesday - Field Day at Lindsey's school

Thursday - Work out and go to lunch with a friend

Friday - More stuff at school

End of year activities are keeping me pretty busy this week. But I have about 15 blog posts banging around in my head!

In the meantime, read this quote I found in my Bible. It is from Oswald Chambers' My Utmost for His Highest on February 8:

"The resounding evidence of the Holy Spirit in a person’s life is the unmistakable family likeness to Jesus Christ, and the freedom from everything which is not like Him."


Most Holy God, my Maker and my Friend, will you help me with this today? In all of the busyness that I have in my life today, will you help everyone around me and even me, myself, see the face of Your Son and make me more like Him. I want to know that I know that I know that I know the Truth and experience the freedom that comes from having a relationship wtih Him!"

Blessings,
Dori

No comments: